Sunday, September 20, 2015

Artist Wanted/Blog Advice

So since my orders that I've been hoping to review for over a month still haven't come, I don't any fun Sunday reviews for you this week. I'm hoping there will be something soon. So this Sunday we will just be sort of taking off, if that is alright with you.

However there are two things I'd like to get in touch with any readers of this blog over.

Artist Wanted

I'm looking for an artist to partner with on this blog. I have no money to pay you (I have done nothing but lose money on this blog so far). However I will credit all of the work you do, and someday when if this blog makes any money, we will work out some profit sharing arrangement.

This is the first time I've mentioned it on the blog, but one of my ultimate goals with this blog is to eventually create material, and/or interested consumers, for a D&D or system agnostic supplement book. My dream would be to create a book of Non-Combat Magical Items (with some roll tables thrown in), since those are my favourite things to make. Just like the old book of Marvelous Magic That would all need art though, and not the horrible pictures I steal from Google Images, but actual art.


If you're interested, or know someone who might be, contact me at either one of the blog's social media accounts (Google PlusFacebook, and Twitter) or email me directly at MasterODungeons@Gmail.com. Hell, I'll even let any of you email me or contact me on social media, I won't mind I promise.

Blog Advice

I would also like to get some advice from someone with more experience blogging. I'm beginning to grow weary of the Blogger/Blogspot experience. I could get my own domain but I'm wondering how the transition would be, or the transition to a wordpress blog on my own domain. If anyone has experience with this, or just experience on the technical sides of running a blog, I'd love to hear from you. (I'm fairly technical as I'm a computer programmer by trade, so I'm sure I'll figure it out easily enough).

Again feel free to contact me at one of the blog's social media accounts (Google PlusFacebook, and Twitteror email me directly at MasterODungeons@Gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment